Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: The Analogies Project – Boldon James Simulator Competition (July 2013)
- The promoter of this Competition is The Analogies Project, Gothic House, Barker Gate, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1JU.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions are subject to and governed by and under the laws of England and Wales.
- The “Competition” means the competition being run by The Analogies Project for eligible entrants to win one of three prizes (the offer).
- The period for the Competition is from 09.00am 1st August 2013 to midnight on 9th August 2013 (the “Competition Period”).
- The offer is.
a. 1 of 3 places on a half day experience be trained to use and using 3 simulators.
- To enter the Competition you must be registered at The Analogies Project and must have registered during the period from from 09.00am 1st August 2013 to midnight on 9th August 2013
- The winning entrants will be notified within 5 days of the Competition finishing.
- Entry to the Competition is free and must be made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is automatic on entering the Competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- No third party entries or bulk entries will be accepted. The Analogies Project reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and to reject where necessary enteries.
- The Analogies Project accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising from an inability to enter due to computer failure, viruses, bugs and other such causes, lost or delayed or incomplete howsoever arising.
- The offer is awarded conditionally upon acceptance or if the offer is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period of 2 days after informing the winner by email, at The Analogies Project absolute discretion, the offer shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted.
- The Analogies Project reserves the right to request additional information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the offer may be withheld until and unless The Analogies Project is satisfied with the verification.